Monday, April 1, 2019

Welcome to my blog!

Hello,  I am Asuka, who currently lives in Tokyo.

I am an English teacher and have taught it at various places.  While I love teaching English, I am really interested in Japanese culture such as tea ceremony and comic books.

In this blog, I would like to introduce unique Japanese culture and useful Japanese phrases.
I hope many of you from other countries to have more interests in our culture and language.
What I would like to share with you here is the following;

1. Traditional Japanese culture : The way of tea / tea ceremony

2. Manga: Sazae-san, Chibi-maruko-chan

3. Anime: Anpan-man

4. Useful phrases for foreign tourists

5. Japanese FOOD!          and so on.

... and more!


I really hope this blog to inspire you and have more interests in our country!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Yummy Japanese Food : Melon Pan

Have you eaten great Japanese sweet bread, Melon pan? This video will show you what melon pan is and how to make miniature melon pan. ...